October 6, 2010

Photo Shoot

















For last year's birthday I asked my husband for a family photo shoot...something we have never had done as a family by a professional photographer. My birthday came and went and I never booked the shoot. So when this year's birthday arrived (in June), I decided that I better not delay any longer! In September we all met the lovely Jo-ann Stokes and had our shoot on the picturesque Altydgedacht farm in Durbanville. These pictures are just a few of my favourites.






 Little One scrunched his nose in so many of the pictures! I think it makes him look angry, but Jo-ann said she thought it to be very cute.

















If you have been considering a photo shoot, don't put it off. With each passing year, we and our children change so much. Try to capture your family (you included) as often as you can afford. You won't regret it. 


To see more amazing photography, you can visit Jo-ann's blog here

8 comments:

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

The pictures came out amazing!! You have a lovely family!

Concetta Marchese said...

WOW!! beautiful pictures of a very beautiful family. xxx

KM said...

YOU already know how much I love these!!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This is definitely something I NEED to do. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

Sherri said...

Precious!!!

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

They're BEAUTIFUL! (And you know if they win Katherine Marie's stamp of approval... :) It's obvious how much all your guys love you!

Maya said...

They are absolutely lovely Georgia!!!! What a beautiful family!

Chels said...

I'd sound redundant if I said what everyone else has, but I agree!! You're so pretty too!

Your photographer did a wonderful job of capturing life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...