April 26, 2012

Blog Hop


There's this fun blog hop hosted by Happy Go Lucky, I Heart Crafty Things, Joy in the Jumble and Keeping Up With Kristi and this week I'm so lucky, I'm being spotlighted. So if you're visiting from the hop, WELCOME! I hope you will grab a cup of tea and enjoy the playfulness and creativity I (try to) share here.

Happy Go Lucky


I thought I would share some quick links to some fun posts here at Love and Lollipops: 











Thanks again for hopping by :). Happy reading!

3 comments:

Naptime Review said...

Nice feature from the blog hop!

New follower! http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular Keeping Up With Kristi reader and saw you on the bloghop. What a find your blog is...love your GREAT ideas! :)

Km said...

Some of my favorites!!!! Everything you create has a bit of magic... So special! :) :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...