March 25, 2014

Getting crafty with Shopping Bags

 
 
I really like Woolworths' re-usable shopping bags. Besides using them for shopping, I use mine as going-out bags to throw in extra clothes for the kids and I also love using them as beach/swimming bags. I have even made a few as Baby Shower gifts for friends, because with baby there is always so much stuff to carry around. And, I don't have a picture, but I once gave one as a teacher appreciation gift - I chose a black bag and added a nice red felt apple.

   

You can even decorate your bag to match a season or a special holiday.




All the designs here were cut out from felt (except for the bunting - I used an old pair of jeans for that one) and glued on with my glue gun. Really easy and fun to create. :)

Have you ever decorated or embellished a re-usable shopping bag? I'd love to see it. 

Till next time. 

PS. The Christmas tree template you can find here at Whimsy Couture Sewing Blog and the bunny here at Punkin Patterns.

1 comment:

katherine marie said...

Another awesomely cute and sweet project from the amazing G!!!!! We used to have a Woolworths store where I grew up--- but it closed down many years ago! I have fond memories of visiting there when I was young. So glad you are back to blogging! LOVE YOU!xoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...