October 12, 2014

C is for Car

Earlier this year I kind of promised you an alphabet series. One should never promise such things. The year has raced on and Little One will be going into his last term of the school year tomorrow. The spring holidays are over, sniff, sniff. On the upside, it's count down to the Christmas holidays. 

I have shared these in the series so far:

I'm not very far, am I.  

Let's see if I can catch up a bit.

Little One won an awesome prize at his school carnival and this week we went down to the Zwartkops Race Track and both boys got the opportunity to race around the track with racing driver George Smallberger. It was such a cool afternoon.

Perfect timing for this post. So here I share not only our car activities, but also some pictures of our afternoon.


This cute letter "c" idea is from this post.


These are inspired by these Teddy Racing Cars. 
(I used small Bar Ones, Smarties and some icing.)


A chocolate traffic light treat, or robot, as we call them here in South Africa. 
(Kit Kat, small Bar Ones, Smarties and icing.)


Both my boys (aged 6 and 12) loved creating this car banner for the bookshelf.
If you children love drawing, creating a banner is a great boredom buster.
 

Little One in the car, all ready to go. 

  
Those little fingers make me smile. 



 Can you spot him?

Another alphabet post coming up soon. 
Till next time. 

3 comments:

katherine marie said...

pure awesomeness!!!! I can't wait until Blaise's class does C so we can use some of these ideas! really incredible! xoxoxoxo!!!!!

Love and Lollipops said...

Thank you Katherine! Hope I can keep these coming. :)

Mrs FF said...

Wow!! Very CREATIVE!!!

The race track is closely but never been there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...